Please follow the instructions below carefully and accurately. Spending time doing this will ensure you get the correct sized garment delivered to you!
Full Chest Measurement
1) Raise arms of person to be measured
2) Run measuring tape comfortably (ie, not too tight) around the fullest part of chest as per diagram below
3) Relax the arms down
4) Record the measurement and compare to the size chart that is displayed on each of the garments' page,
IMPORTANT: If measurements are showing an exact fit or between sizes we strongly recommend going up a size to ensure you get the most comfortable fit.
If unsure, please contact us via our contact page we are happy to help!
1) Ensure person is standing with good posture
2) Measure from the base of the neck (nape) down to below the hips where you would ideally like the garment to sit
3) Record your measurement and compare to the size chart (size charts are displayed on each garments' page)
Please note: As long as the chest size measurement is taken accurately the rest of our garment is designed to fit correctly. As above, If unsure please contact us via our contact page we are happy to help.